Saturday, February 16, 2008

On Life, and the Vagaries Thereof

This is by far my as-yet fav of all the little blogs I've created. I still wonder if anybody ever finds these things. To me the internet is like "space, the final frontier", and it seems highly unlikely that anyone will ever find my little blog, let alone thousands of people finding it, or 100's per day. I wonder what I don't know?

I recently lost a journal that I had been keeping for at least three years. There was a lot of deeply personal stuff in that journal, and the loss of it has had an amazing effect on me . It has made me realize, among other things of course, that there were things in there that I won't be able to share with anyone now. A lot of my memory markers are gone with the wind. So, perhaps by setting some of those stones in the blogosphere, they'll be preserved. Who knows, maybe some centuries hence, this blog will be a treasure trove of information and insights into the early part of the 21st century for archaeologists to discover. So, this blog will become a snapshot of things I love, what I think is cool, the thoughts, theories and theology of a young man in the sea of life.


StarWarsShop.com - More Product. More Exclusives.



StarWarsShop.com - More Product. More Exclusives.

No comments: